- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Greene King shares hit as HSBC sours on UK pub outlook
- Ashtead climbs in wake of United Rentals boost
- BT rises after Macquarie forecasts a comeback
- Matthey climbs on break-up talk by Credit Suisse
- GSK climbs on setback for competitor's drug
- Week in Review, May 20
- Sophos shares surge as CEO says WannaCry is 'global wake-up call'
- Sophos: held to ransom
- WannaCry boost for cyber security stocks could prove shortlived
- Rolls-Royce slips amid Investec's 'material headwind'
Sophos Group PLC (SOPH:LSE) closed at 549.50, -6.35% below its 52-week high of 586.78, set on Sep 14, 2017.
203.90Nov 09 2016586.78Sep 14 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.57bn GBP|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.0767 |
|Annual div (ADY)||4.93 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.90%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 14 2017|
|Div pay-date||Oct 13 2017|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Sep 22 2017 16:49 BST.
Investors Chronicle View
The last IC recommendation on Sophos Group PLC shares was Buy at 404.00 on 17 May 2017Read the full article