- Splunk Unveils North American Boss of the SOC Threat Hunting Competition
- Splunk Inc. to Present at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch Global Technology Conference
- Splunk Inc. Announces Fiscal First Quarter 2020 Financial Results
- Splunk Appoints Jason Child as Chief Financial Officer
- Splunk to Announce Fiscal 2020 First Quarter Results on May 23, 2019
- Dark Data Research Reveals Widespread Complacency in Driving Business Results and Career Growth
- Splunk Expands Data Access with Splunk Connected Experiences and Splunk Business Flow
- Splunk Recognized Globally for Empowering Employee Success
- Splunk Increases Its Market Share According to Gartner’s Performance Analysis Market
- UK Councils Improve Security and Citizen Privacy With Splunk
Splunk Inc (SPLK:NSQ) closed at 122.11, -15.02% below its 52-week high of 143.70, set on Mar 01, 2019.
83.69Nov 20 2018143.70Mar 01 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||17.76bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-2.11 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 19 2019 21:00 BST.