- Stocks to watch: Activision, AB InBev, Taylor Wimpey, Sage, UDG
- Stocks to watch: Faroe Petroleum, Vectura, Melrose, Wacker Chemie
- Stocks to watch: Superdry, ConvaTec, Babcock, IMI, Ralph Lauren
- Stocks to watch: Ted Baker, Ocado, Ferrexpo, Swedbank, Tullow Oil
- Stocks to watch: Vodafone, BP, Hugo Boss, Ferrari, Frontier
- Saipem’s robots set to cap undersea oil blowouts
- Stocks to watch: Moneysupermarket, JC Penney, Informa, Hikma
- Stocks to watch: IAG, Mondi, RBS, Pets at Home, Rolls-Royce, Elisa
- Stocks to watch: Metro, Whitbread, Shire, Boohoo, VW, Kering
- Stocks to watch: Man, BT, Phoenix, HPE, Blue Buffalo
Saipem SpA (SPM:MIL) closed at 3.86, 25.86% above the 52 week low of 3.07 set on Apr 09, 2018.
3.07Apr 09 20185.52Oct 01 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.81bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.6258 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 16 2019 16:37 GMT.