- Aprotech of Korea Adopts Sequans’ Monarch Technology for LTE IoT Devices
- Trackimo Selects Sequans’ Monarch SiP to Design IoT Tracker Devices
- Sequans Upgrades Its Cassiopeia LTE-Advanced Platform with Extended Frequency Support
- Verizon Certifies Sequans LTE-M/NB-IoT Monarch SiP
- Sequans and Sasken Team Up to Bring New LTE Devices to Vertical Markets
- Sequans Communications Announces First Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- Sequans’ Monarch LTE Chip Validated for Cat M1 on SoftBank Network
- Sequans Announces Filing and Availability of 2017 Annual Report on Form 20-F
- Five Organizations From Test Labs to Commercial Organizations Join Wireless Innovation Forum
- Sequans Announces Conference Call to Review First Quarter 2018 Results
Sequans Communications SA (SQNS:NYQ) closed at 2.10, 45.72% above the 52 week low of 1.44 set on Feb 09, 2018.
1.44Feb 09 20184.25Jun 22 2017
|Market cap||197.41m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.357 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 21 2018 21:02 BST.