- Kindly state Starbucks’ effective tax rate in future
- Who will challenge Trump in 2020?
- Best of Lex: your weekly round-up
- Starbucks to lay off 350 corporate employees
- Prada, Starbucks and Kraft censured over human rights transparency
- Sip a cocktail, save the planet
- Bono, David Adjaye and Theaster Gates discuss their Red auction
- Petrol station empire wins top award
- Wall Street eyes upbeat start to November after grim October
- Starbucks sales growth heats up thanks to cold brew
Starbucks Corp (SRB:STU) closed at 59.71, -2.00% below its 52-week high of 60.93, set on Nov 12, 2018.
41.40Jul 05 201860.93Nov 12 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||91.95bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.32 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.27 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.13%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 14 2018|
|Div pay-date||Nov 30 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 16 2018.