- FT NewsFT News
- Goldman Sachs and UBS back women in finance initiative
- Hip crowd gets São Paulo’s heart beating again
- What deregulation bill offers US banks
- Stocks to watch: Express Scripts, Alfa, Boskalis, Axel Springer
- Atom Bank in £149m capital raising
- What more can banks and their customers do to fight fraud?
- Foreign banks drawn into heated US debate over Dodd-Frank reform
- Asian bike-sharing companies find road is tougher in Europe
- Sberbank reports latest record profit for Russia’s biggest bank
- Spain raises first 30-year debt in two years
Banco Santander SA (STD.X:BUE) closed at 1.50, 0.67% above its 52-week low of 1.49, set on Jul 18, 2017.
1.49Jul 18 20171.66Jul 17 2017
Markit short selling activity
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Jul 18 2017.