- FT NewsFT News
- For Spain's banks, survival means digital
- Santander's US unit faces growing pressure over unionisation
- Santander profits dented by cost of integrating Banco Popular
- How would ETFs fare in a market downturn?
- Spanish stock fears over Catalonia are out of proportion
- European Banks: not plain sailing
- State sales of banking shares spur Eurozone equities
- Commerzbank: least wurst options
- Lending exposure of Europe's biggest carmakers hits ?400bn
- Blockchain groups in $1bn cryptocurrency battle
Banco Santander SA (STD.X:BUE) closed at 1.50, 0.67% above its 52-week low of 1.49, set on Jul 18, 2017.
1.49Jul 18 20171.66Jul 17 2017
Markit short selling activity
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Jul 18 2017.