- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Commerzbank: least wurst options
- Lending exposure of Europe's biggest carmakers hits ?400bn
- Blockchain groups in $1bn cryptocurrency battle
- Six global banks join forces to create digital currency
- Santander replaces chief of US subprime auto lender unit
- Regulators get ready to authorise 'ringfenced' UK banks
- Banks join forces to crack down on fraudsters
- Santander buoyed by growth in Brazil operations
- Banco Popular investors to press ahead with legal action
- UK government signs deal with big banks to increase SME lending
Banco Santander SA (STD.X:BUE) closed at 1.50, 0.67% above its 52-week low of 1.49, set on Jul 18, 2017.
1.49Jul 18 20171.66Jul 17 2017
Markit short selling activity
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Jul 18 2017.