- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Goldman Sachs and UBS back women in finance initiative
- Hip crowd gets São Paulo’s heart beating again
- What deregulation bill offers US banks
- Stocks to watch: Express Scripts, Alfa, Boskalis, Axel Springer
- Atom Bank in £149m capital raising
- What more can banks and their customers do to fight fraud?
- Foreign banks drawn into heated US debate over Dodd-Frank reform
- Asian bike-sharing companies find road is tougher in Europe
- Sberbank reports latest record profit for Russia’s biggest bank
- Spain raises first 30-year debt in two years
Banco Santander SA (STD3:BUE) closed at 133.50, -11.59% below its 52-week high of 151.00, set on Jan 29, 2018.
86.06Apr 19 2017151.00Jan 29 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||5.20 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.89%|
|Div ex-date||Jan 30 2018|
|Div pay-date||Feb 01 2018|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Mar 16 2018.