- The long-term effect of Trump’s three-pronged boost
- Rich pickings for investors seeking diamonds in rough
- Charts that matter: The return of the stock picker?
- Brexit: Britain and Ireland talk at cross purposes on the border
- Why investors seek edge in 'natural language processing'
- Toshiba seals sale of chip business to Bain-led group
- Toshiba sells chip unit to Bain-led consortium for $18bn
- Toshiba seals $18bn memory chip sale to Bain-led group
Seagate Technology PLC (STT:BER) closed at 40.30, -20.98% below its 52-week high of 51.00, set on Jun 15, 2018.
26.63Sep 20 201751.00Jun 15 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||2.16 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||5.25%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 18 2018|
|Div pay-date||Oct 03 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 18 2018 07:13 BST.