- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- McAfee pledges not to share source code with security services
- Symantec stops government review of source codes
- Hackers infiltrate systems of energy companies
- Tech debt: gearing for geeks
- WannaCry connection to North Korea hacking group 'compelling'
- CIA hacking tools used to target 40 groups globally, research finds
- Insurers tap cyber security ratings to limit liabilities
- Cyber security: strength in diversity
Symantec Corp (SYMC:NSQ) closed at 28.04, 20.86% above the 52 week low of 23.20 set on Nov 21, 2016.
23.20Nov 21 201634.20Sep 20 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||17.38bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.5834 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.300 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.07%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 17 2017|
|Div pay-date||Dec 13 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 17 2017 21:00 GMT.