- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- WannaCry connection to North Korea hacking group 'compelling'
- CIA hacking tools used to target 40 groups globally, research finds
- Insurers tap cyber security ratings to limit liabilities
- Cyber security: strength in diversity
- TPG gains control of McAfee in $4.2bn deal
- Bond investors wary of threat from potential 'fallen angels'
- Avast buys antivirus rival AVG for $1.3bn
- Intel weighs sale of cyber security business
Symantec Corp (SYMC:NSQ) closed at 28.53, -14.12% below its 52-week high of 33.22, set on May 10, 2017.
19.87Jun 27 201633.22May 10 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||17.52bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.3816 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.300 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.04%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 05 2017|
|Div pay-date||Jun 21 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 23 2017 21:00 BST.