- LENDINGTREE REPORTS SECOND QUARTER 2022 RESULTS
- LendingTree Unveils Reimagined Customer Experience
- Need a "Lenda"? LendingTree's New Campaign Champions Consumer Choice with a Celebrity Twist
- LendingTree, Inc. to Report Second Quarter 2022 Earnings on July 28, 2022
- Injuries From Popular July Fourth Activities Are On The Rise; Here's How to Stay Safe
- LENDINGTREE PROVIDES UPDATE TO 2Q 2022 FINANCIAL GUIDANCE
- And The Beat Goes On: Summer Concert Attendance Rebounds to Pre-Pandemic Levels
- LendingTree Study Finds The Places With the Most Single Dads
- LendingTree, Inc. to Present at the J.P. Morgan 50th Annual Global Technology, Media and Communications Conference
Lendingtree Inc (T77X:GER) closed at 41.30, 1.10% above its 52-week low of 40.85, set on Jul 15, 2022.
40.85Jul 15 2022157.80Aug 09 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||552.48m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.81 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 05 2022 16:35 BST.