- TCF Financial Corporation Introduces New Advisory Board to Bridge Generational Gap in Banking and Finance
- TCF’s Inventory Finance Selected as Speed UTV’s Exclusive Floor Plan Financing Provider
- New TCF Banking Center Opens on West Seven Mile in Detroit
- TCF receives Greenwich Excellence Awards for U.S. Middle Market Banking
- TCF National Bank Acquires BB&T Commercial Equipment Capital, Corp.
- TCF Declares Quarterly Cash Dividends
- TCF Reports Fourth Quarter 2020 Results
TCF Financial Corp (TCF:NSQ) closed at 47.71, -4.83% below its 52-week high of 50.13, set on Mar 18, 2021.
20.85May 14 202050.13Mar 18 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||7.28bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.40 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.40 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.87%|
|Div ex-date||Feb 11 2021|
|Div pay-date||Mar 01 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Apr 13 2021 21:00 BST.