- TCF to Announce Third Quarter 2018 Earnings and Host Conference Call on Monday, October 22, 2018
- TCF Middle Market Provides Tax-Exempt Financing to Support The Blake School in their Campus Improvement Program
- TCF to Present at Barclays Global Financial Services Conference
- TCF Named Emerging Partner of the Year by Junior Achievement of the Upper Midwest
- TCF Reports Quarterly Net Income of $58.7 Million and Diluted Earnings Per Common Share of 34 Cents
- TCF Declares Quarterly Cash Dividends
TCF Financial Corp (TCF:NYQ) closed at 22.46, -17.85% below its 52-week high of 27.34, set on Jun 11, 2018.
16.87Oct 19 201727.34Jun 11 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.84bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.8162 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.600 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.62%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 14 2018|
|Div pay-date||Sep 04 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 19 2018 21:05 BST.