- TCF Bank and Milwaukee Public Schools Team Up to Keep Kids Warm this Winter
- TCF Bank Raises Nearly $170,000 for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- TCF Provides Reminder Regarding Expiration of Warrants
- TCF Declares Quarterly Cash Dividends
- TCF Reports Quarterly Net Income of $86.2 Million and Diluted Earnings Per Common Share of 51 Cents
- TCF to Announce Third Quarter 2018 Earnings and Host Conference Call on Monday, October 22, 2018
TCF Financial Corp (TCF:NYQ) closed at 19.97, 0.55% above its 52-week low of 19.86, set on Dec 17, 2018.
19.86Dec 17 201827.34Jun 11 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.33bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.04 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.600 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.00%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 14 2018|
|Div pay-date||Dec 03 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 17 2018 21:04 GMT.