- DGAP-News: TAG Immobilien AG starts FY 2022 with an increase in FFO I, significant growth in Poland, and additional ESG initiatives
- DGAP-AFR: TAG Immobilien AG: Preliminary announcement of the publication of financial reports according to Articles 114, 115, 117 of the WpHG [the German Securities Act]
- DGAP-PVR: TAG Immobilien AG: Release according to Article 40, Section 1 of the WpHG [the German Securities Trading Act] with the objective of Europe-wide distribution
- DGAP-News: Our homes, our responsibility: TAG Immobilien AG publishes Sustainability Report 2021
- DGAP-DD: TAG Immobilien AG english
- DGAP-News: TAG Immobilien AG concludes 2021 financial year successfully and sets course for future growth prospects
TAG Immobilien AG (TEG:STU) closed at 18.71, 5.29% above its 52-week low of 17.77, set on May 09, 2022.
17.77May 09 202229.38Aug 13 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.75bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||3.52 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.93 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.97%|
|Div ex-date||May 16 2022|
|Div pay-date||May 18 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 23 2022.