- P&G to buy Merck’s consumer health business for €3.4bn
- Stockpickers’ chance has arrived, but will they seize it?
- Best of Lex: your weekly round-up
- Norway oil fund posts $131bn return for 2017
- Buffett/Teva: below my pay grade
- Unilever HQ move would be motivated by more than Brexit
- Stocks to watch: InterContinental, HSBC, Dunelm, Hikma, Temenos
- Week ahead: Fed minutes, Walmart, Buffett investor day
- Teva shares jump after Berkshire Hathaway reveals $358m stake
- Teva warns on revenue amid tough US drug pricing
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (TEV:MUN) closed at 20.71, -29.97% below its 52-week high of 29.58, set on Jul 05, 2017.
9.41Nov 03 201729.58Jul 05 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||24.16bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-16.84 |
|Annual div (ADY)||--|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||--|
|Div ex-date||Nov 27 2017|
|Div pay-date||Dec 12 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 21 2018 16:33 BST.