- P&G to buy Merck’s consumer health business for €3.4bn
- Stockpickers’ chance has arrived, but will they seize it?
- Best of Lex: your weekly round-up
- Norway oil fund posts $131bn return for 2017
- Buffett/Teva: below my pay grade
- Unilever HQ move would be motivated by more than Brexit
- Stocks to watch: InterContinental, HSBC, Dunelm, Hikma, Temenos
- Week ahead: Fed minutes, Walmart, Buffett investor day
- Teva shares jump after Berkshire Hathaway reveals $358m stake
- Teva warns on revenue amid tough US drug pricing
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (TEVAYEUR:STO) closed at 15.80, -22.13% below its 52-week high of 20.29, set on Aug 04, 2017.
9.62Nov 03 201720.29Aug 04 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||24.16bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-16.84 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 29 2017.