- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Stockpickers’ chance has arrived, but will they seize it?
- Best of Lex: your weekly round-up
- Norway oil fund posts $131bn return for 2017
- Buffett/Teva: below my pay grade
- Unilever HQ move would be motivated by more than Brexit
- Stocks to watch: InterContinental, HSBC, Dunelm, Hikma, Temenos
- Week ahead: Fed minutes, Walmart, Buffett investor day
- Teva shares jump after Berkshire Hathaway reveals $358m stake
- Teva warns on revenue amid tough US drug pricing
- Stocks to watch: Twitter, Sophos, Swiss Re, iRobot, Teva
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (TEVAYEUR:STO) closed at 15.80, 64.24% above the 52 week low of 9.62 set on Nov 03, 2017.
9.62Nov 03 201727.51Jun 13 2017
Markit short selling activity
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 29 2017.