- How Purdue’s ‘one-two’ punch fuelled the market for opioids
- Billionaire Sackler family owns second opioid drugmaker
- Biotech billionaire charged in alleged pump-and-dump scheme
- Teva shares climb after FDA approves its generic EpiPen
- China drug scandals highlight risks to global supply chain
- P&G to buy Merck’s consumer health business for €3.4bn
- Stockpickers’ chance has arrived, but will they seize it?
- Best of Lex: your weekly round-up
- Norway oil fund posts $131bn return for 2017
- Buffett/Teva: below my pay grade
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (TEVAYEUR:STO) closed at 15.80, -1.68% below its 52-week high of 16.07, set on Dec 19, 2017.
9.62Nov 03 201716.07Dec 19 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||25.14bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-11.14 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 29 2017.