- EpiPen dearth shows company and regulator failure
- How Purdue’s ‘one-two’ punch fuelled the market for opioids
- Billionaire Sackler family owns second opioid drugmaker
- Biotech billionaire charged in alleged pump-and-dump scheme
- Teva shares climb after FDA approves its generic EpiPen
- China drug scandals highlight risks to global supply chain
- P&G to buy Merck’s consumer health business for €3.4bn
- Stockpickers’ chance has arrived, but will they seize it?
- Best of Lex: your weekly round-up
- Norway oil fund posts $131bn return for 2017
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (TEVVF:PKC) closed at 409.22, -13.12% below its 52-week high of 471.00, set on Aug 21, 2018.
230.00Nov 02 2017471.00Aug 21 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||--|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||--|
|Div ex-date||Nov 30 2017|
|Div pay-date||Dec 15 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 15 2018 20:02 BST.