- Mylan posts earnings beat despite weaker EpiPen sales
- EpiPen dearth shows company and regulator failure
- How Purdue’s ‘one-two’ punch fuelled the market for opioids
- Billionaire Sackler family owns second opioid drugmaker
- Biotech billionaire charged in alleged pump-and-dump scheme
- Teva shares climb after FDA approves its generic EpiPen
- China drug scandals highlight risks to global supply chain
- P&G to buy Merck’s consumer health business for €3.4bn
- Stockpickers’ chance has arrived, but will they seize it?
- Best of Lex: your weekly round-up
As of last trade,
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (TEVVF:PKC) traded at 363.47, 26.76% above the 52 week low of 286.75 set on Dec 19, 2017.
286.75Dec 19 2017471.00Aug 21 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||--|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||--|
|Div ex-date||Nov 30 2017|
|Div pay-date||Dec 15 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 12 2018 19:00 GMT.