- China drug scandals highlight risks to global supply chain
- P&G to buy Merck’s consumer health business for €3.4bn
- Stockpickers’ chance has arrived, but will they seize it?
- Best of Lex: your weekly round-up
- Norway oil fund posts $131bn return for 2017
- Buffett/Teva: below my pay grade
- Unilever HQ move would be motivated by more than Brexit
- Stocks to watch: InterContinental, HSBC, Dunelm, Hikma, Temenos
- Week ahead: Fed minutes, Walmart, Buffett investor day
- Teva shares jump after Berkshire Hathaway reveals $358m stake
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (TEVVF:PKC) closed at 420.00, -10.64% below its 52-week high of 470.00, set on Jun 28, 2018.
230.00Nov 02 2017470.00Jun 28 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||70.00 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||16.99%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 30 2017|
|Div pay-date||Dec 15 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 15 2018 20:52 BST.