- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Blocking takeovers is not an industrial strategy
- Wesfarmers/UK: home truths
- Wesfarmers admits to botched Homebase takeover as it closes stores
- Wesfarmers suffers £454m impairment on Homebase purchase
- Daddy uncool: can fathers be fashionable?
- Amazon is taking a welcome tilt at healthcare bills
- Investors bet against a happy holidays for retailers
- Walmart reports strongest US sales in 8 years
- Target slides on worries over holiday shopping season
- US grocers count the pennies as discounters wage price war
Target Corp (TGT:BRN) closed at 65.01, 0.00% below its 52-week high of 65.01, set on Dec 27, 2017.
53.99Mar 21 201765.01Dec 27 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||2.30 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.54%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 14 2017|
|Div pay-date||Dec 10 2017|
|Next div ex-date||Feb 20 2018|
|Next div pay-date||Mar 10 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 27 2017.