- Bain's Toshiba deal marks private equity watershed
- Toshiba seals $18bn memory chip sale to Bain-led group
- Toshiba: flash point
- Future ownership of Westinghouse shrouded in doubt
- Toshiba to speed up talks with Bain-led group on $20bn chip sale
- Toshiba chip sale will offer shortlived respite
- Foxconn accuses Toshiba of dragging out sale of memory unit
- Western Digital offers to renegotiate Toshiba chip JV
- Georgia Power provides lifeline for $19bn nuclear power plant
- Apple joins Bain bid for Toshiba memory chip unit
Toshiba Corp (TOSH:SWX) closed at 2.59, 58.27% above the 52 week low of 1.64 set on Feb 17, 2017.
1.64Feb 17 20173.91Dec 06 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.28tn JPY|
|EPS (TTM)||85.44 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 25 2017 14:56 BST.