- Asia private equity deals hit record $159bn in 2017
- Japan wage increases fall short of Abe’s 3% target
- Semiconductors: beware of the panda
- Comcast reaches for the Sky
- Japan Inc loosens grip on once-sacred noncore assets
- Has investment in global football peaked?
- Toshiba chooses outsider as chief for first time in 50 years
- Toshiba names former banker as new chief executive
- Fast Asia Open: Japan GDP, Thailand rates decision
- Ex-Olympus chief in fresh assault on former board
Toshiba Corp (TOSH:SWX) closed at 2.80, -5.38% below its 52-week high of 2.96, set on Jun 12, 2017.
1.85Apr 18 20172.96Jun 12 2017
Markit short selling activity
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 19 2017 10:27 GMT.