- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Stocks to watch: Ashmore, AA, Travis Perkins, JD Sports, Intrum
- Royal Mail falls after take-profit call from RBC
- Stocks to watch: Smurfit, Just Eat, Aggreko, Lloyds, Ferguson
- Building pressures: Taylor Wimpey and Travis Perkins show strain
- Fast Europe Open: Germany consumer confidence, eurozone inflation
- Stocks to watch: Tesco, ITV, Valeant, Smith & Nephew, Lowe’s
- Stocks to watch: InterContinental, HSBC, Dunelm, Hikma, Temenos
- ITV falls as free-to-air outlook darkens
- Does Travis Perkins/Anglo chairman know fork handles from four candles?
- Rolls-Royce tops FTSE 100 with shares near a 2-year high
Travis Perkins PLC (TPK:DEU) closed at 14.84, 8.60% above its 52-week low of 13.66, set on Apr 06, 2018.
13.66Apr 06 201820.00May 08 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||0.5263 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.55%|
|Div ex-date||Apr 05 2018|
|Div pay-date||May 11 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Apr 23 2018.