- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Stocks to watch: InterContinental, HSBC, Dunelm, Hikma, Temenos
- ITV falls as free-to-air outlook darkens
- Does Travis Perkins/Anglo chairman know fork handles from four candles?
- Rolls-Royce tops FTSE 100 with shares near a 2-year high
- Mediclinic in record jump on Abu Dhabi policy move
- UK builders' suppliers cautiously upbeat as demand returns
Travis Perkins PLC (TPK:DEU) closed at 15.87, 3.25% above its 52-week low of 15.37, set on Aug 29, 2017.
15.37Aug 29 201720.00May 08 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||0.5161 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.25%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 28 2017|
|Div pay-date||Nov 10 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 21 2018.