- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Does Travis Perkins/Anglo chairman know fork handles from four candles?
- Rolls-Royce tops FTSE 100 with shares near a 2-year high
- Mediclinic in record jump on Abu Dhabi policy move
- UK builders' suppliers cautiously upbeat as demand returns
- Smurfit Kappa ticks the right box to join FTSE 100
- Travis Perkins and Polymetal to lose out in FTSE 100 reshuffle
- Reshuffle on the cards for FTSE 100 shows 2016's rough hand
- MKM Building Supplies looks to fund expansion through sale
- Anglo American shares lead FTSE 100 on De Beers optimism
- Path of housebuilders and suppliers diverge in UK property paradox
Travis Perkins PLC (TPK:PAR) closed at 1,514.30, -10.84% below its 52-week high of 1,698.50, set on Aug 26, 2016.
1,304.00Nov 09 20161,698.50Aug 26 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.78bn GBP|
|EPS (TTM)||0.0273 |
Data delayed at least 30 minutes, as of Aug 16 2017.