- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- ITV falls as free-to-air outlook darkens
- Does Travis Perkins/Anglo chairman know fork handles from four candles?
- Rolls-Royce tops FTSE 100 with shares near a 2-year high
- Mediclinic in record jump on Abu Dhabi policy move
- UK builders' suppliers cautiously upbeat as demand returns
Travis Perkins PLC (TPK:PAR) closed at 15.95, 10,190.97% above the 52 week low of 0.155 set on Dec 07, 2017.
0.155Dec 07 20171,653.00May 25 2017
Markit short selling activity
Data delayed at least 30 minutes, as of Dec 11 2017.