- Trinity Industries, Inc. Announces Date for Earnings Release
- Trinity Industries, Inc.’s Leasing Company Announces $482.5 Million Railcar Financing
- Trinity Industries, Inc. Introduces the Spin-off Company Name of Arcosa, Inc. and Announces Filing of Initial Form 10 Registration Statement for the Planned Spin-off
- Trinity Industries, Inc. Declares Quarterly Dividend
- Trinity Industries, Inc. Announces First Quarter 2018 Results
- Trinity Industries, Inc. Announces Notice of Redemption of 3⅞% Convertible Subordinated Notes
Trinity Industries Inc (TRN:NYQ) closed at 34.68, -9.33% below its 52-week high of 38.25, set on Dec 13, 2017.
26.80Jul 26 201738.25Dec 13 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||5.19bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.35 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.52 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.50%|
|Div ex-date||Jul 12 2018|
|Div pay-date||Jul 31 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 17 2018 21:02 BST.