- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Trinity Industries, Inc. Declares Quarterly Dividend
- Trinity Industries, Inc. Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2017 Results
- Trinity Industries, Inc. Announces Chief Financial Officers for New Infrastructure Company and for Trinity Industries, Inc.
- Trinity Industries, Inc. Announces Date for Earnings Release
- Trinity Industries, Inc. Announces Chief Executive Officer for New Infrastructure Company
Trinity Industries Inc (TRN:NYQ) closed at 32.79, -14.27% below its 52-week high of 38.25, set on Dec 13, 2017.
25.01Mar 27 201738.25Dec 13 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||4.98bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.39 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.52 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.59%|
|Div ex-date||Jan 11 2018|
|Div pay-date||Jan 31 2018|
|Next div ex-date||Apr 12 2018|
|Next div pay-date||Apr 30 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 16 2018 20:03 BST.