- Japan wavers on foreign private equity ‘vultures’
- Apollo joins queue of buyout groups betting on Japan
- Toshiba trapped on rocky ride with activists
- South Korea’s political winds blow ill for nuclear energy industry
- A deep dive into Japan’s M&A market, a special edition of DD
- Toshiba in talks with Brookfield over sale of UK nuclear unit
- Suruga scandal casts shadow over Japan’s banking sector
- Toshiba’s NuGen nuclear unit to axe more than 60 jobs
- Kepco in last-ditch attempt to save Moorside nuclear plant project
- Fast Asia Open: China trade data, Australia home loans
Toshiba Corp (TSE1:HAM) closed at 25.03, -6.25% below its 52-week high of 26.70, set on Jul 30, 2018.
20.66Nov 20 201726.70Jul 30 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.18tn JPY|
|EPS (TTM)||231.61 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 23 2018 07:16 BST.