- TSYS Named Newest Honoree in Georgia Business History Initiative
- TSYS Announces Third-Quarter 2018 Dividend
- TSYS Reports Second Quarter Earnings and Increases 2018 Outlook
- TSYS to Broadcast Second-Quarter 2018 Results
- TSYS Signs Agreement with CreditShop to Provide Payment Services for the New Mercury Mastercard
- TSYS and Eye Care Leaders Envision a Bright Future Together
Total System Services Inc (TSS:NYQ) closed at 97.85, -2.53% below its 52-week high of 100.39, set on Sep 13, 2018.
64.56Sep 28 2017100.39Sep 13 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||17.85bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.79 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.52 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.53%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 19 2018|
|Div pay-date||Oct 01 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 21 2018 21:05 BST.