- TSYS Consumer Payment Study: Americans Like High Tech and High Touch When It Comes to Payments
- TSYS to Provide Innovative Product Solutions as part of its Expanding Relationship with Synovus
- TSYS’ Genius Now Supports EBT SNAP Payments in New Vertical
- TSYS to Broadcast First-Quarter 2019 Results
- TSYS Announces First-Quarter 2019 Dividend
- TSYS Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year Earnings
Total System Services Inc (TSS:NYQ) closed at 100.54, -0.44% below its 52-week high of 100.98, set on Apr 17, 2019.
75.58Dec 26 2018100.98Apr 17 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||17.84bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.14 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.52 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.52%|
|Div ex-date||Mar 20 2019|
|Div pay-date||Apr 01 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Apr 18 2019 21:02 BST.