- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- TerraVia Reports First Quarter 2017 Results
- Thrive® Culinary Algae Oil Receives 2017 Best New Product Award
- TerraVia to Announce First Quarter 2017 Financial Results on May 3, 2017
- TerraVia’s Algae Butter, Which Can Replace Palm Oil and Hydrogenated Oils, Receives FDA GRAS No Questions Letter
- TerraVia Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2016 Results
- TerraVia Appoints Food Industry Veteran Irene Chang Britt as Chairperson of the Board of Directors
- Success of AlgaPrime™ DHA in Aquaculture Market Drives Increased Commercial Distribution
- TerraVia to Announce Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2016 Financial Results on March 8, 2017
TerraVia Holdings Inc (TVIA:NSQ) closed at 0.3103, 51.37% above the 52 week low of 0.205 set on May 10, 2017.
0.205May 10 20172.98Sep 27 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||34.05m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-1.13 USD|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 24 2017 21:00 BST.