- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Washington finally focuses on Big Tech
- Russia ads bill gains bipartisan support in US
- Chinese and Western tech giants battle for Southeast Asia
- YouTube's AI tech flags 83% of extremist videos taken down
- US Congress to release Facebook ads after Sandberg meeting
- Is Facebook spinning out of control over Russian revelations?
- Google probes Russian activity on YouTube, search and Gmail
- Facebook and Google showcase Las Vegas fake news
- Tinkering with Twitter feeds the agnostic view of its offering
- Twitter finds 200-plus suspicious Russian accounts
Twitter Inc (TWTR:NYQ) closed at 17.37, 23.02% above the 52 week low of 14.12 set on Apr 17, 2017.
14.12Apr 17 201720.88Jul 20 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||13.19bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.6248 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 23 2017 21:02 BST.