- Daily briefing: Lira relief, Musk move, London ‘terror’ probe
- Stocks to watch: Antofagasta, Polypipe, Card Factory, Elementis
- My kitchen essential: ‘I’d be lost without . . . butter
- Elon Musk says advisers lined up to take Tesla private
- Fast Europe Open: Germany GDP, UK unemployment
- Trump and the use and misuse of US sanctions
- Turkish lira bounce helps global stocks recover
- Cycle your way to a smaller tax bill
- YouTube: how vloggers became the new Oprah Winfreys
- Elon Musk’s latest salvo raises more questions than it answers
Twitter Inc (TWTR:NYQ) closed at 33.19, -30.55% below its 52-week high of 47.79, set on Jun 15, 2018.
15.77Aug 18 201747.79Jun 15 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||24.26bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.779 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 14 2018 21:03 BST.