- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- May demands two-hour rule to counter terrorism online
- Twitter takes down 300,000 terror accounts as AI tools improve
- China vs US: Who is copying whom?
- US Senate investigators train sights on Facebook
- Online scrapbook Pinterest tops 200m monthly users
- New realities confront a maturing internet
- In charts: The rise and rise of China's tech trinity
- Twitter struggles to turn tweets into treasure
- US companies crack down on key services for hate groups
- Snap disappoints Wall St with losses and slower growth
Twitter Inc (TWTR:NYQ) closed at 17.61, 24.72% above the 52 week low of 14.12 set on Apr 17, 2017.
14.12Apr 17 201725.25Oct 05 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||12.99bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.6248 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 22 2017 21:01 BST.