- China’s Hanergy to buy back suspended Hong Kong shares
- Democrat Jon Tester battles Donald Trump under Montana’s big sky
- The crimson tide — rising for global equities
- Trump rechristens ‘Lyin’ Ted’ as ‘Beautiful Ted’ in midterm push
- Wall Street indices trim steep early losses
- China jails prosecutors who tortured HK businessman to death
- Soros foundation condemns Campbell Soup executive tweet
- Saudi Arabia’s PIF under the crown prince was meant to drive domestic reform. Now it’s mired in a royal mess
- ‘I’m going to have to buy a few pieces’ — Richard Caring on his great Annabel’s auction
- From telecoms to winemaking in Provence
Twitter Inc (TWTR:NYQ) closed at 28.77, 68.94% above the 52 week low of 17.03 set on Oct 25, 2017.
17.03Oct 25 201747.79Jun 15 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||22.11bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.779 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 23 2018 21:02 BST.