- British business should be more like the US on Brexit
- YouTube fights to keep creators happy as Facebook circles
- Alexander McQueen, Comme des Garçons Homme Plus, Junya Watanabe menswear SS19: can menswear solve the tailoring dilemma?
- China steelmakers shift focus to south-east Asia
- One dead and scores injured in blast at Ethiopia rally
- Rick Owens, Loewe SS19 men’s review: fashion’s Burning Man
- A selection of the FT’s biggest stories and best reads every Friday
- Exploring Patagonia’s spectacular and vulnerable ice fields
- Alibaba: fake news
- David Lynch: ‘All I wanted to be was a painter’
Twitter Inc (TWTR:NYQ) closed at 45.88, -4.00% below its 52-week high of 47.79, set on Jun 15, 2018.
15.67Aug 11 201747.79Jun 15 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||34.53bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.4899 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 22 2018 21:00 BST.