- Tyler Technologies and Both Ends Believing Sign MOU with Honduras to Expand Children First Software
- Tyler Technologies Advances Traversa Routing Solution with Multi-District Model
- Tyler Technologies Schedules Second Quarter 2018 Earnings Conference Call and Webcast
- Lyon County, Nevada, Goes Live with Tyler Technologies’ Eagle Land and Official Records Solution
- Travis County, Texas, First in State to Select Tyler Technologies’ Modria Solution
- Tyler Technologies to Provide Mass Appraisal and Tax Software for Anchorage, Alaska
- Tyler Technologies Announces 2018 Maine App Challenge Winners
- Tyler Technologies and FairWay Resolution Limited Make Online Dispute Resolution a Reality in New Zealand
- Tyler Technologies to Participate in June Investor Conferences
- Tyler Technologies’ Student Transportation Solutions Selected for Cooperative Purchasing in Arizona
Tyler Technologies Inc (TYL:NYQ) closed at 237.74, -1.09% below its 52-week high of 240.35, set on Jun 20, 2018.
165.14Jul 27 2017240.35Jun 20 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||9.09bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.75 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 18 2018 21:02 BST.