- Tyler Technologies to Host Largest User Conference to Date
- Four Illinois School Districts Select Tyler Technologies’ Infinite Visions ERP Solution
- Tyler Technologies to Provide Enterprise Resource Planning Solutions to York County, Pennsylvania
- Tolland County Mutual Aid Fire Services Announces Successful Go-Live with Tyler Technologies’ New World CAD
- Tyler Technologies Completes Acquisition of MicroPact, Inc. from Arlington Capital Partners
- Tyler Technologies Plans Major Expansion of Moraine, Ohio, Building to Accommodate Growth
- Clayton County, Georgia, Launches Tyler Technologies’ EnerGov Solution on Time and on Budget
- Tyler Technologies Reports Earnings for Fourth Quarter 2018
- St. Lucie County, Florida, Steps up Citizen Transparency with Tyler Technologies’ EnerGov Solution
- Tyler Technologies to Participate in February Investor Conferences
Tyler Technologies Inc (TYL:NYQ) closed at 199.25, 15.00% above the 52 week low of 173.26 set on Dec 24, 2018.
173.26Dec 24 2018252.47Sep 11 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||7.59bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.64 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 26 2019 20:02 BST.