- Lorain County, Ohio, Goes Live With Public Safety Offerings From Tyler Technologies and Emergency Networking
- Nevada State Parks Goes Digital with New, Cloud-Based Reservation Software from Tyler Technologies
- Tyler Technologies Named an Esri Cornerstone Partner
- Tyler Technologies Renews Contract for Digital Government and Payment Solutions in Colorado
- Tyler Technologies Acquires Safeground Analytics
- Most Populous County in the U.S. Goes Live with Tyler Technologies’ Enterprise Supervision Solution
- Tyler Technologies to Participate in March Investor Conferences
- Iowa Department for the Blind Selects Tyler Technologies’ Vocational Rehabilitation Solution
- Tyler Technologies Reports Earnings for Fourth Quarter 2022
- Tyler Technologies Named to America’s Greatest Workplaces for Diversity List
Tyler Technologies Inc (TYL:NYQ) closed at 341.05, 21.32% above the 52 week low of 281.11 set on Nov 07, 2022.
281.11Nov 07 2022453.03Mar 29 2022
Short selling activityProvided by S&P Global Market Intelligence
|Market cap||13.84bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.88 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 29 2023 21:10 BST.