- Tyler Technologies Expands Presence in Northern Tier Pennsylvania Counties with New World Public Safety Solutions
- Tyler Technologies to Provide Consolidated Public Safety Solutions to Washington State’s BiPIN Consortium
- Tyler Technologies to Provide Odyssey Case Manager Solution to Bell County, Texas
- Loudoun County, Virginia, Selects Tyler Technologies’ EnerGov Community Development Suite
- Tyler Technologies Named a Top Workplace in Troy, Michigan
- Multnomah County, Oregon, Goes Live with Tyler Technologies’ Orion Appraisal and Tax Solution
- Tyler Technologies Expands Socrata Data Academy Training Program
- Tyler Technologies to Participate in November and December Investor Conferences
- Tyler Technologies Announces Success of EnerGov Solution in Large California Counties
- Tyler Technologies Named One of the Best Workplaces in Lubbock, Texas
Tyler Technologies Inc (TYL:NYQ) closed at 182.28, 3.36% above its 52-week low of 176.36, set on Dec 26, 2017.
176.36Dec 26 2017252.47Sep 11 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||7.08bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.76 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 07 2018.