- Tyler Technologies Improves Citizen Access for Iowa City, Iowa
- Tyler Technologies’ Virtual Court Recognized as Best Remote Work Solution by Amazon Web Services
- Tyler Technologies to Participate in September Investor Conferences
- Tyler Technologies and Cerner Support Improved Medicaid Reporting for State Health Departments
- Tyler Technologies Launches Assessment Connect Solution
- Tyler Technologies Announces Increased Use of Citizen Self Service Web Portal
- California Water District Goes Live with Tyler Technologies’ Incode Solution
- Tyler Technologies Reports Earnings for Second Quarter 2020
- Tyler Technologies Signs Statewide Agreement with North Carolina for Tyler’s Electronic Warrants Solution
- Florida’s Largest City Selects Enterprise Records Management Solution from Tyler Technologies
Tyler Technologies Inc (TYL:NYQ) closed at 348.56, -8.97% below its 52-week high of 382.92, set on Jun 03, 2020.
245.00Oct 31 2019382.92Jun 03 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||14.03bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||4.62 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 30 2020 21:10 BST.