- First Texas County Goes Live with Tyler’s SoftCode CivilServe Solution
- Tyler Technologies to Provide Enterprise Resource Planning Solution to the City of Irving, Texas
- Tyler Technologies Acquires CaseloadPRO
- Oldest Police Agency in the U.S. Goes Live with Tyler Technologies’ Public Safety Solution
- Tyler Technologies Expands re:Search Portal to New Mexico
- Tyler Technologies Named a 2018 Tech Titans Award Finalist for Corporate Innovation
- Tyler Technologies to Participate in August and September Investor Conferences
- Tyler Technologies Named to Forbes’ ‘Best Employers for Women’ List
- Tyler Technologies Partners with U.S. Imaging to Offer Historical Scanning for County Recorders
- Tyler Technologies to Provide Enterprise Records Solution to the Maine Judicial Branch
Tyler Technologies Inc (TYL:NYQ) closed at 239.70, -5.06% below its 52-week high of 252.47, set on Sep 11, 2018.
168.12Nov 09 2017252.47Sep 11 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||9.38bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.92 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 19 2018 21:02 BST.