- UBS to merge equity with capital markets unit in Asia Pacific
- Singapore backs up its fintech ambitions with new initiatives
- Central banks should embrace digital currencies, Axel Weber says
- Regulators plan eleventh-hour change to Mifid share-trading rules
- UBS set to move 250 people from London due to Brexit
- UBS 'more and more unlikely' to move 1,000 jobs from London
- UK tax authorities warn banks against aggressive avoidance
- How big is the risk of another Black Monday equities crash?
- Foreign banks plan Saudi expansion amid economic reform
- Hong Kong regulator expands IPO probe to 15 banks and securities firms
UBS Group AG (UBS:NYQ) closed at 15.59, 3.76% above its 52-week low of 15.03, set on Jun 19, 2018.
15.03Jun 19 201820.89Jan 26 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||60.39bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.10 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.6483 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.16%|
|Div ex-date||May 07 2018|
|Div pay-date||May 09 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 22 2018 21:04 BST.