- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Singapore backs up its fintech ambitions with new initiatives
- Central banks should embrace digital currencies, Axel Weber says
- Regulators plan eleventh-hour change to Mifid share-trading rules
- UBS set to move 250 people from London due to Brexit
- UBS 'more and more unlikely' to move 1,000 jobs from London
- UK tax authorities warn banks against aggressive avoidance
- How big is the risk of another Black Monday equities crash?
- Foreign banks plan Saudi expansion amid economic reform
- Hong Kong regulator expands IPO probe to 15 banks and securities firms
- UBS wins £11bn investment mandate from UK councils
UBS Group AG (UBSG:BRN) closed at 17.78, -9.42% below its 52-week high of 19.63, set on Jan 24, 2018.
15.27Mar 27 201719.63Jan 24 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||0.65 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.66%|
|Div ex-date||May 08 2017|
|Div pay-date||May 10 2017|
|Next div ex-date||May 07 2018|
|Next div pay-date||May 09 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 16 2018.