- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Singapore backs up its fintech ambitions with new initiatives
- Central banks should embrace digital currencies, Axel Weber says
- Regulators plan eleventh-hour change to Mifid share-trading rules
- UBS set to move 250 people from London due to Brexit
- UBS 'more and more unlikely' to move 1,000 jobs from London
- UK tax authorities warn banks against aggressive avoidance
- How big is the risk of another Black Monday equities crash?
- Foreign banks plan Saudi expansion amid economic reform
- Hong Kong regulator expands IPO probe to 15 banks and securities firms
- UBS wins £11bn investment mandate from UK councils
UBS Group AG (UBSG:PAR) closed at 16.99, -0.03% below its 52-week high of 17.00, set on Jan 04, 2017.
16.03Dec 01 201617.00Jan 04 2017
Markit short selling activity
Data delayed at least 30 minutes, as of Jan 04 2017.