- UBS to merge equity with capital markets unit in Asia Pacific
- Singapore backs up its fintech ambitions with new initiatives
- Central banks should embrace digital currencies, Axel Weber says
- Regulators plan eleventh-hour change to Mifid share-trading rules
- UBS set to move 250 people from London due to Brexit
- UBS 'more and more unlikely' to move 1,000 jobs from London
- UK tax authorities warn banks against aggressive avoidance
- How big is the risk of another Black Monday equities crash?
- Foreign banks plan Saudi expansion amid economic reform
- Hong Kong regulator expands IPO probe to 15 banks and securities firms
UBS Group AG (UBSN:MEX) closed at 286.33, 0.80% above its 52-week low of 284.05, set on Jul 13, 2018.
284.05Jul 13 2018385.00Jan 23 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||58.36bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.09 |
|Annual div (ADY)||12.62 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.41%|
|Div ex-date||May 07 2018|
|Div pay-date||May 09 2018|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Jul 16 2018 11:30 BST.