- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Singapore backs up its fintech ambitions with new initiatives
- Central banks should embrace digital currencies, Axel Weber says
- Regulators plan eleventh-hour change to Mifid share-trading rules
- UBS set to move 250 people from London due to Brexit
- UBS 'more and more unlikely' to move 1,000 jobs from London
- UK tax authorities warn banks against aggressive avoidance
- How big is the risk of another Black Monday equities crash?
- Foreign banks plan Saudi expansion amid economic reform
- Hong Kong regulator expands IPO probe to 15 banks and securities firms
- UBS wins £11bn investment mandate from UK councils
UBS Group AG (UBSN:MEX) closed at 328.00, -10.50% below its 52-week high of 366.50, set on Jan 17, 2017.
280.58Apr 18 2017366.50Jan 17 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||11.54 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.52%|
|Div ex-date||May 08 2017|
|Div pay-date||May 10 2017|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Nov 13 2017 11:32 GMT.