- UDR Announces Second Quarter 2022 Results and Increases Certain Full-Year 2022 Guidance Ranges
- UDR Announces Dates for Second Quarter 2022 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- UDR Appoints Patsy Doerr to Senior Vice President – Chief ESG and People Officer
- UDR Declares Quarterly Dividend
- UDR Appoints Joe Fisher to President and CFO
As of last trade,
UDR Inc (UDR:NYQ) traded at 48.56, 15.62% above the 52 week low of 42.00 set on Jun 16, 2022.
42.00Jun 16 202261.06Jan 04 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||15.59bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.4795 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.52 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.17%|
|Div ex-date||Jul 08 2022|
|Div pay-date||Aug 01 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 10 2022 15:24 BST.