- UDR Announces Dates for Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2020 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- UDR Declares Quarterly Dividend
- UDR Announces Transition in Responsibilities of Jerry A. Davis, President and Chief Operating Officer, and Executive Management Promotions
- UDR Prices $350 Million of 1.900% Senior Unsecured Medium-Term Notes Due 2033 and Announces Redemption of All Outstanding 3.750% Senior Unsecured Notes Due July 2024
- UDR Announces 2020 GRESB Score, GRESB Top Performer Status, and Its Winning the 2020 Excellence in Technology Innovation Award by NAA
- UDR Announces Third Quarter 2020 Results and Fourth Quarter 2020 Guidance
UDR Inc (UDR:NYQ) closed at 39.47, 35.17% above the 52 week low of 29.20 set on Mar 23, 2020.
29.20Mar 23 202051.25Feb 24 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||11.62bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.4454 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.44 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.72%|
|Div ex-date||Jan 08 2021|
|Div pay-date||Feb 01 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 20 2021 21:10 GMT.