- UDR Announces Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2022 Results, Establishes 2023 Guidance Ranges, and Increases Dividend
- UDR Reports Tax Status of 2022 Distributions
- UDR Announces Dates for Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2022 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- UDR Named to Newsweek’s 2023 List of America’s Most Responsible Companies
- UDR Declares Quarterly Dividends
UDR Inc (UDR:NYQ) closed at 43.87, 17.99% above the 52 week low of 37.18 set on Nov 09, 2022.
37.18Nov 09 202260.01Apr 21 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||14.28bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.2542 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.52 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.56%|
|Div ex-date||Jan 06 2023|
|Div pay-date||Jan 31 2023|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 07 2023 21:10 GMT.