- UFP Industries Announces Fourth Quarter and Fiscal 2022 Results
- UFP Industries announces quarterly dividend of $0.25 per share
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Matthew J. Missad named Chairman of the Board for UFP Industries
- UFP Industrial Changes Name to UFP Packaging
- UFP Retail Solutions will showcase product innovations at IBS 2023
Ufp Industries Inc (UF3:BER) closed at 73.66, 20.20% above the 52 week low of 61.28 set on Jun 22, 2022.
61.28Jun 22 202292.14Aug 01 2022
Short selling activityProvided by S&P Global Market Intelligence
|Market cap||4.89bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||11.00 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.9454 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.29%|
|Div ex-date||Feb 28 2023|
|Div pay-date||Mar 15 2023|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 21 2023 19:30 BST.