- Universal Health Services, Inc. to Present at the 2019 Wolfe Research Healthcare Conference
- Universal Health Realty Income Trust Reports 2019 Third Quarter Financial Results
- Universal Health Services, Inc. Reports 2019 Third Quarter Financial Results And Revises 2019 Full Year Earnings Guidance Range
- Universal Health Realty Income Trust Announces Dividend
- Universal Health Services, Inc. To Present At September Healthcare Conferences
Universal Health Realty Income Trust (UHT:NYQ) closed at 114.20, -7.26% below its 52-week high of 123.14, set on Oct 31, 2019.
58.70Dec 24 2018123.14Oct 31 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.57bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.28 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.72 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.35%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 13 2019|
|Div pay-date||Sep 30 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 12 2019 23:30 GMT.