- Will crunch Brexit vote spark sterling rally or sell-off?
- Technology stocks drive Wall Street’s biggest leap since March
- Why the junkyard dog is not barking
- S&P 500 has best day since March as earnings reassure
- Sharp tech rally fuels Wall Street rebound
- Week ahead: US earnings, Brexit, Italy budget
- Wabua stocks snap on the heels of Faangs
- Dementia fund closes financing with $350m raised
- UnitedHealth shares jump on results beat, earnings upgrade
- Death of Texas teacher highlights true cost of US drugs
UnitedHealth Group Inc (UNH:NYQ) closed at 265.50, -7.79% below its 52-week high of 287.94, set on Dec 04, 2018.
208.48Feb 05 2018287.94Dec 04 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||255.42bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||12.19 |
|Annual div (ADY)||3.60 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.36%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 30 2018|
|Div pay-date||Dec 13 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 18 2019 21:03 GMT.