- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- China's appetite for steel is not over yet
- Ex-Guinea minister convicted of laundering bribes
- Batteries could power up your portfolio
- Vale turns to experienced Brazilian manager in Schvartsman
- Iron ore price drops on China steel demand doubts
- Clean-up chief tallies Samarco dam disaster payout costs
- Search for new chief heightens concerns over state's role in Vale
- Are emerging markets entering a new virtuous cycle?
- Philippine metals industry fights Duterte over shutdown order
- Luxembourg pension fund blacklists Volkswagen
Vale Do Rio Doce (VALE3:SAO) closed at 27.86, -25.27% below its 52-week high of 37.28, set on Feb 21, 2017.
13.80Jun 01 201637.28Feb 21 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||--|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||--|
|Div ex-date||Oct 16 2015|
|Div pay-date||Oct 30 2015|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 26 2017 21:07 BST.
Investor Relations Contact
Av. GraÃ§a Aranha, 26 - 12th floor
Rio de Janeiro - RJ - Brazil