- VICI Properties Inc. Announces Tax Treatment of 2022 Distributions and 2022 Distributions of MGM Growth Properties LLC
- VICI Properties Inc. Announces Closing of Upsized Public Offering of Common Stock and Full Exercise of Underwriters’ Option to Purchase Additional Shares
- VICI Properties Inc. Announces Pricing of Upsized Public Offering of Common Stock
- VICI Properties Inc. Announces Public Offering of Common Stock
- VICI Properties Inc. Completes Acquisition of Remaining 49.9% Interest in MGM Grand Las Vegas and Mandalay Bay Joint Venture
- VICI Properties Inc. Acquires Four Canadian Gaming Properties in Sale Leaseback Transaction With Pure Canadian Gaming Corp.
- VICI Properties Announces Release Date for Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Results
- VICI Properties Inc. to Provide Mezzanine Financing for Fontainebleau Las Vegas
- VICI Properties Inc. and Foundation Gaming Announce Sale Leaseback Transaction
- Land & Buildings Issues Presentation Highlighting Opportunity to Unlock Substantial Real Estate Value at Six Flags
VICI Properties Inc (VICI:NYQ) closed at 33.88, -5.07% below its 52-week high of 35.69, set on Aug 15, 2022.
26.42May 10 202235.69Aug 15 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||35.30bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.07 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.56 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.57%|
|Div ex-date||Dec 21 2022|
|Div pay-date||Jan 05 2023|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 30 2023 21:10 GMT.