- VICI Properties Inc. Upsizes Revolving Credit Facility to $1.0 Billion and Extends Maturity Date to 2024
- VICI Properties Inc. Announces First Quarter 2019 Results
- VICI Properties Announces Release Date for First Quarter 2019 Results
- VICI Properties Inc. to Acquire Jack Cincinnati Casino and Lease to Hard Rock International
- VICI Properties Inc. Declares Regular Quarterly Dividend
- VICI Properties to Participate at Citi’s 2019 Global Property CEO Conference
VICI Properties Inc (VICI:NYQ) closed at 22.63, -1.67% below its 52-week high of 23.02, set on May 02, 2019.
17.64Dec 27 201823.02May 02 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||9.30bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.47 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.15 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||5.08%|
|Div ex-date||Mar 28 2019|
|Div pay-date||Apr 11 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 17 2019 21:01 BST.