- Verint Financial Compliance Named Best Data Management Partner for Regulatory Compliance
- Verint and Avaya Expand Partnership to Bring AI-Based Knowledge Management to Organizations Worldwide, for Better Employee and Customer Experiences
- Canadian Real Estate Association Selects Verint to Improve Experiences Across Digital Channels
- Verint Named to 2020 CRM Industry Leader Awards
- Verint October Events Focus on How AI and Automation in Customer and Workforce Engagement Drive Insights to Help Organizations Navigate and Thrive
- Verint Announces Q2 FY2021 Results
- Verint AI and Experience Management Cloud Recognized for Market Leadership in Omdia Report
- Verint and Key Customers Garner Customer Contact Week Excellence Awards
- Verint September Events Highlight AI, Cloud and Workforce Engagement Innovation to Help Customers and Employees Navigate and Thrive
- Verint to Announce Second Quarter Financial Results on Wednesday, September 9, 2020
Verint Systems Inc (VRNT:NSQ) closed at 48.52, -18.90% below its 52-week high of 59.83, set on Feb 19, 2020.
32.44Mar 17 202059.83Feb 19 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.17bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.2437 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 30 2020 20:00 BST.