- AIR Estimates Losses for the Marriott Breach Will Be Between USD 200 Million and USD 600 Million
- AIR Worldwide Estimates Insured Losses from Camp Wildfire Will Be Between USD 6 Billion and USD 9 Billion
- Verisk to Acquire Rulebook
- AIR Worldwide Estimates Insured Losses from Woolsey Wildfire Will Be At Least USD 2.5 Billion
- Arch Insurance Selects AIR's Modeling Solution to Help Manage Its Catastrophe Risk
- AIR Develops Advanced Probabilistic Model for Global Cyber Risks
- AIR Worldwide Estimates Insured Wind and Storm Surge Losses for Hurricane Michael Will be Between USD 6 Billion and USD 10 Billion
- AIR Worldwide Estimates Industry Insured Losses for Typhoon Mangkhut Will be Between USD 1 Billion and USD 2 Billion
- AIR Worldwide Estimates Insured Wind and Storm Surge Losses for Hurricane Florence Will be Between USD 1.7 Billion and USD 4.6 Billion
- PCS Launches Global Cyber Industry Loss Index
Verisk Analytics Inc (VRSK:NSQ) closed at 111.15, -11.78% below its 52-week high of 125.99, set on Dec 04, 2018.
90.60Feb 09 2018125.99Dec 04 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||18.30bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.37 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 18 2018 21:15 GMT.