- Verisk 3E Announces Alliance with NRCC to Support Product Compliance in China
- Verisk's Motor Vehicle Report Accelerator Receives Ready for Guidewire Designation
- Verisk Launches Black Box 3
- AIR Estimates Losses for the Marriott Breach Will Be Between USD 200 Million and USD 600 Million
- AIR Worldwide Estimates Insured Losses from Camp Wildfire Will Be Between USD 6 Billion and USD 9 Billion
- Verisk to Acquire Rulebook
- AIR Worldwide Estimates Insured Losses from Woolsey Wildfire Will Be At Least USD 2.5 Billion
- Arch Insurance Selects AIR's Modeling Solution to Help Manage Its Catastrophe Risk
- AIR Develops Advanced Probabilistic Model for Global Cyber Risks
- AIR Worldwide Estimates Insured Wind and Storm Surge Losses for Hurricane Michael Will be Between USD 6 Billion and USD 10 Billion
Verisk Analytics Inc (VRSK:NSQ) closed at 125.38, -0.48% below its 52-week high of 125.99, set on Dec 04, 2018.
95.21May 03 2018125.99Dec 04 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||20.39bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.37 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 15 2019 21:00 GMT.