- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Verisign Reports First Quarter 2017 Results
- Verisign to Report First Quarter 2017 Financial Results
- Accenture Completes Acquisition of iDefense Security Intelligence Services, Expands Ability to Provide Clients with Faster, More Complete Threat Intelligence
- Internet Grows to 329.3 Million Domain Name Registrations in the Fourth Quarter of 2016
Verisign Inc (VRSN:NSQ) closed at 89.05, -3.00% below its 52-week high of 91.80, set on Apr 28, 2017.
74.01Aug 31 201691.80Apr 28 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||9.05bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.54 USD|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 23 2017 21:00 BST.