- Everest Group Recognizes Virtusa as a Major Contender in its PEAK Matrix™ for Digital Services in Life Sciences
- Virtusa Opens Innovation Center in Indianapolis
- Mashreq Becomes the First Private Bank in the UAE to Implement Solutions that Utilize Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Virtusa to Present at the Citi 2018 Global Technology Conference
- Virtusa Announces First Quarter Fiscal 2019 Consolidated Financial Results
- Virtusa Announces Date of First Quarter 2019 Financial Results Release, Conference Call and Webcast
- Virtusa’s Kris Canekeratne selected as EY Entrepreneur of The Year® 2018 Award Winner in the New England Regional Finals
- NelsonHall Recognizes Virtusa as a Leader in Digital Banking Services
Virtusa Corp (VRTU:NSQ) closed at 53.42, -8.84% below its 52-week high of 58.60, set on Sep 17, 2018.
34.79Nov 08 201758.60Sep 17 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.66bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.3294 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 21 2018 21:00 BST.