- Virtusa Nominates Deborah C. Hopkins to Serve on Virtusa’s Board of Directors
- Virtusa Recognized by Pegasystems for Excellence in Accelerating Growth and Thought Leadership for the Agile Enterprise
- Virtusa and Pegasystems Help Digital Federal Credit Union Transform Member Experiences with Enhanced CRM System
- Virtusa Launches Innovation Lab for Pegasystems Solutions
- Virtusa Announces Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2018 Consolidated Financial Results
- Virtusa to Present at the 46th Annual J.P. Morgan Global Technology, Media and Communications Conference and the 46th Annual Cowen Technology, Media & Telecom Conference
- Virtusa Announces Date of Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2018 Financial Results Release, Conference Call and Webcast
- IAOP® Recognizes Virtusa as a 2018 Outsourcing Leader
- Everest Group Recognizes Virtusa as a 2018 Top Global IT Service Provider
- Gartner Recognizes Virtusa in its 2017 Magic Quadrant for CRM and Customer Experience Implementation Services
Virtusa Corp (VRTU:NSQ) closed at 48.94, -9.73% below its 52-week high of 54.21, set on Jun 19, 2018.
28.45Jul 07 201754.21Jun 19 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.49bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.6763 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 21 2018 21:00 BST.