- Virtusa Announces Departure of President, Digital Business Strategy, Raj Rajgopal
- REPEAT/Virtusa Signs Strategic Collaboration Agreement with Amazon Web Services to Accelerate Cloud Adoption and Innovation for Enterprises Globally
- Virtusa Signs Strategic Collaboration Agreement with Amazon Web Services to Accelerate Cloud Adoption and Innovation for Enterprises Globally
- Virtusa Announces Second Quarter Fiscal 2019 Consolidated Financial Results
- Virtusa Leads a Global Team That Will Develop and Operate APIX - the World’s First Cross-Border, Open-Architecture Platform to Improve Financial Inclusion
- Virtusa Partners with the IBRI to Drive Innovation and Accelerate Therapy Research
- Virtusa’s Automation and Artificial Intelligence Program for Mashreq Bank wins 2018 IDC FinTech Rankings Real Results Award
- Virtusa Announces Date of Second Quarter 2019 Financial Results Release, Conference Call and Webcast
- Virtusa Collaborates with BIAN to Develop an API Exchange to Support the Open Banking Movement
- Virtusa and Moxtra Establish Global Alliance to Help Financial Institutions Redefine Their Client Engagement
Virtusa Corp (VRTU:NSQ) closed at 40.53, 4.81% above its 52-week low of 38.67, set on Nov 20, 2018.
38.67Nov 20 201858.60Sep 17 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.21bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.22 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 11 2018 21:00 GMT.