- Air France-KLM and WNS Expand Partnership to Consolidate Revenue Portfolio
- WNS to Manage Finance & Accounting Processes for GFG Alliance
- WNS Announces Fiscal 2020 First Quarter Earnings, Revises Full Year Guidance
- WNS Wins Contract with Convex Group Limited
- WNS to Release Fiscal 2020 First Quarter Financial and Operating Results on July 18, 2019
- WNS to Sponsor 2019 Travelers Championship
WNS (Holdings) Ltd (W9N:BER) closed at 56.00, -2.61% below its 52-week high of 57.50, set on Jul 30, 2019.
34.33Jan 04 201957.50Jul 30 2019
|Market cap||3.09bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.12 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 21 2019 07:08 BST.