- SoftBank: Unpacking the massive Masa Son discount
- US credit markets dry up as volatility rattles investors
- US financial stocks slide into a bear market
- US banks: Wail Street
- US inflation cools in November as energy costs fall
- Higher? Lower? Wall Street strategists whip out the crystal ball for 2019
- Finding a market narrative is no easy task
- Should the US rein in share buybacks?
- Kotak Mahindra/Berkshire Hathaway: Warren affairs
- Citigroup: bar talk
Wells Fargo & Co (WFC:NYQ) closed at 46.52, 0.87% above its 52-week low of 46.12, set on Dec 17, 2018.
46.12Dec 17 201866.31Jan 29 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||218.98bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.77 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.72 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.70%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 08 2018|
|Div pay-date||Dec 01 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 18 2018 21:02 GMT.
Investors Chronicle View
The last IC recommendation on Wells Fargo & Co shares was Buy at 46.40 on 21 Jan 2014Read the full article