- WestRock Honored for Design Excellence by Paperboard Packaging Council
- WestRock Announces Conference Call to Discuss Fourth Quarter and Full Year Fiscal 2020 Results
- WestRock to Reduce SBS Capacity by Approximately 200,000 Tons
- WestRock Reports Fiscal 2020 Third Quarter Results
- WestRock Announces Quarterly Dividend of $0.20 Per Share
Westrock Co (WRK:NYQ) closed at 40.12, -9.62% below its 52-week high of 44.39, set on Jan 02, 2020.
21.50Mar 16 202044.39Jan 02 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||10.42bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.00 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.80 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.95%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 13 2020|
|Div pay-date||Aug 25 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 20 2020 21:10 BST.