- X4 Pharmaceuticals Appoints Renato Skerlj, Ph.D. as Senior Vice President of Research and Development
- X4 Pharmaceuticals to Attend Two Upcoming Investor Conferences
- X4 Pharmaceuticals to Present Phase 2a Data for Mavorixafor in Combination with Axitinib at European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) 2019 Congress
- X4 Pharmaceuticals Announces Inducement Grants Under Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(c)(4)
- X4 Pharmaceuticals Receives Orphan Drug Designation from European Commission for Mavorixafor for Treatment of WHIM Syndrome
- X4 Pharmaceuticals Initiates Pivotal Phase 3 Clinical Trial of Mavorixafor for the Treatment of WHIM Syndrome
X4 Pharmaceuticals Inc (XFOR:NAQ) closed at 14.04, 103.48% above the 52 week low of 6.90 set on Nov 14, 2018.
6.90Nov 14 201829.46Nov 30 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||170.42m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-16.18 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 18 2019 21:00 BST.