- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- US to send delegates to Bonn climate talks despite Trump vow
- ExxonMobil forced to make cuts to reported oil and gas reserves
- Trump, Tillerson and the African 'resource curse'
- Singapore carbon tax set to squeeze oil groups
- Executive pay: Reducing the package
- Oil and gas discoveries dry up to lowest total for 60 years
- Shell and Chevron hold the good cards as oil price rebounds
- Statoil reports loss after cutting long-term oil price forecast
- BP: Dudley the diplomat
- Week in Review, February 4
Exxon Mobil Corp (XOM:NYQ) closed at 81.08, 1.77% above its 52-week low of 79.67, set on Feb 24, 2016.
79.67Feb 24 201695.55Jul 15 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||336.21bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.88 USD|
|Annual div (ADY)||3.00 USD|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.70%|
|Div ex-date||Feb 08 2017|
|Div pay-date||Mar 10 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 24 2017 21:00 GMT.