- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Rex Tillerson rebuffs claim Trump has 'castrated' him
- Russia turns to new friends from China and the Middle East
- BNP to cut links with shale and tar sands groups
- Demand side remains wedded to fossil fuels
- Pressure grows on £6.3bn Cambridge university fund to drop fossil fuels
- Oil prices hit as US gulf coast faces hurricane
- Soft Rexit as Tillerson pays a touching tribute to Donald Trump
- It's Tencent's world - you are merely an avatar in it
- Top investment groups push for action on climate risks
- Why has the price of oil risen this year?
Exxon Mobil Corp (XOM:NYQ) closed at 83.24, 9.45% above its 52-week low of 76.05, set on Aug 31, 2017.
76.05Aug 31 201793.22Dec 13 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||352.15bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.77 |
|Annual div (ADY)||3.08 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.71%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 10 2017|
|Div pay-date||Sep 11 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 23 2017 21:01 BST.