- The Curse of Bigness by Timothy Wu — why size matters
- Canada’s oil producers look beyond Keystone XL pipeline
- Congo’s opposition unity dissolves within 24 hours
- Brent crude enters bear market at below $70
- Are BP and Shell worth a punt for investors?
- Oil industry scores victories in US midterm elections
- Mozambique to hand over gas revenues to fix ‘tuna bond’ dispute
- S&P 500 gains ground as energy stocks advance
- The week in energy: gas field of dreams
- ExxonMobil and Chevron profits surge as prices rebound
Exxon Mobil Corp (XOM:NYQ) closed at 78.96, 9.43% above its 52-week low of 72.16, set on Apr 02, 2018.
72.16Apr 02 201889.30Jan 29 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||331.04bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||4.05 |
|Annual div (ADY)||3.28 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.19%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 09 2018|
|Div pay-date||Dec 10 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 16 2018 21:00 GMT.