- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- US energy stocks hit by reversal of fortune in 2017
- Disclosure of fossil fuel risk is just not good enough
- Leading corporations support US carbon tax campaign
- Russia sanctions freeze out US oil groups
- ExxonMobil biofuel partnership makes oil from algae 'breakthrough'
- Index funds are unsure of taking on policeman role
- Saudi Aramco strives to curb its state role before IPO
- Renewables set to supply third of global power by 2040
- Nuns target Google parent over spending on political lobbying
- United Continental makes ground despite dip in key traffic metric
Exxon Mobil Corp (XOM:NYQ) closed at 81.61, 2.96% above its 52-week low of 79.26, set on Jun 02, 2017.
79.26Jun 02 201795.55Jul 15 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||343.56bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.39 |
|Annual div (ADY)||3.08 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.80%|
|Div ex-date||May 10 2017|
|Div pay-date||Jun 09 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 23 2017 21:02 BST.