- 22nd Century Group to be Added to Russell 2000, Russell 3000, and Russell Global Indexes
- 22nd Century to Present to Institutional Investors at the Citi 2018 Small & Mid Cap Conference
- Altria, Reynolds, Lorillard, and Philip Morris Ordered to Issue Corrective Statements on Nicotine Addiction; 22nd Century’s Proprietary VLN (TM) Tobacco Called “Minimally or Non-Addictive”
- Public Health Leaders Urge FDA to Issue Final Rule for Reducing Nicotine in Cigarettes by March 2019
- 22nd Century Files 2018 First Quarter Report
- 22nd Century Committed to Advancing FDA’s Nicotine Mandate
- Food and Drug Law Institute Publishes Public Policy Article by 22nd Century’s Dr. James Swauger
22nd Century Group Inc (XXII:ASQ) closed at 2.17, 63.16% above the 52 week low of 1.33 set on Jul 25, 2017.
1.33Jul 25 20174.44Jan 23 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||264.78m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.0907 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 20 2018 01:00 BST.