- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- 22nd Century to Speak at Global Tobacco & Nicotine Forum
- 22nd Century Technology is a “Game Changer”
- 22nd Century Group Files 2017 Second Quarter Report and Announces Conference Call to Provide Business Update
- FDA's Plan to Lower Nicotine in Cigarettes Has Captured the Attention of Regulators and Public Health Experts Around the World
- FDA's Plan to Lower Nicotine in Cigarettes to Non-Addictive Levels Shines Spotlight on 22nd Century Group
- 22nd Century Joins Russell Microcap® Index
- 22nd Century Receives Guidance from FDA on Phase III Clinical Trials
22nd Century Group Inc (XXII:ASQ) closed at 3.03, -9.43% below its 52-week high of 3.34, set on Sep 14, 2017.
0.81Jan 12 20173.34Sep 14 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||305.20m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.1298 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 20 2017 20:48 BST.