- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Anticipating FDA’s “Reduced Nicotine Mandate,” 22nd Century Will Discontinue U.S. Sales of RED SUN Brand
- 22nd Century Group Files 2017 Third Quarter Report and Announces Conference Call to Provide Business Update
- 22nd Century Hires Former Reynolds American Vice President
- 22nd Century Completes Successful Hemp Field Trials with University of Virginia
- 22nd Century Group Closes $54 Million Common Stock Only Registered Direct Offering
- 22nd Century Group Announces $54 Million Common Stock Only Registered Direct Offering
- Phase III Study using 22nd Century’s SPECTRUM® Research Cigarettes Demonstrates Immediate Reduction to Very Low Nicotine is Most Likely to Lead to Less Harm
- 22nd Century to Speak at Global Tobacco & Nicotine Forum
22nd Century Group Inc (XXII:ASQ) closed at 2.43, -30.57% below its 52-week high of 3.50, set on Oct 06, 2017.
0.81Jan 12 20173.50Oct 06 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||291.61m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.1294 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 24 2017 21:00 GMT.