- Now you see it, now you don't: the Incredible Shrinking Bond Guarantee!
- US high-yield bonds: junkyard dogs
- Contagion fears rise as sell-off lets air out of junk bond valve
- US junk worries prompt energy company to pull sale
- US junk bond ETFs slide to seven-month low
Frontier Communications Corp (YC51:DEU) closed at 5.51, 45.00% above the 52 week low of 3.80 set on Jul 23, 2018.
3.80Jul 23 201810.94Sep 28 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||684.59m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-27.26 |
|Annual div (ADY)||--|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||--|
|Div ex-date||Dec 14 2017|
|Div pay-date||Dec 29 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 21 2018.