- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- UK mortgage lenders: property cracked
- BoE warns of small bank vulnerability post-Brexit
- Concern over UK challenger banks' Brexit exposure
- OneSavings Bank: buy-to-fret?
- Breedon board loads up
- TSB/Metro: room to grow
- Rally in miners keeps FTSE in positive territory
- Marks and Spencer hit by guidance worries
- Ashtead leads sharp drop for FTSE 100
- Anglo American plunges to record low
ONESAVINGS BANK 6.591% PERP CAP (1SBA:LSE) closed at 78.00, 1.30% above its 52-week low of 77.00, set on Jul 22, 2016.
77.00Jul 22 201697.00Aug 04 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (IAD)||0.056 GBP|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||0.07%|
|Div ex-date||Feb 18 2016|
|Div pay-date||Mar 07 2016|
|Next div ex-date||Aug 22 2016|
|Next div pay-date||Sep 07 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 29 2016 00:00 BST.
Investors Chronicle View
The last IC recommendation on ONESAVINGS BANK 6.591% PERP CAP shares was Hold at 190.00 on 28 Aug 2014Read the full article