- EDF chief gave board two days to read Hinkley Point deal
- SoftBank: Waiting for the next 'big idea'
- World's biggest pension fund sues Toshiba
- Westinghouse deal is a welcome bright spot for Toshiba
- String of scandals puts Japanese investors on edge
- China's Midea makes offer for German robotics group Kuka
- Toshiba taps new chief executive to steer turnround
- Curse of the salaryman
- Toshiba takes $2.3bn Westinghouse writedown
- Japan securities watchdog probes ex-Toshiba chief
As of last trade
Toshiba Corp (6502:TYO) traded at 313.90, -19.04% below its 52-week high of 387.70, set on Aug 31, 2015.
155.00Feb 12 2016387.70Aug 31 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.28tn JPY|
|EPS (TTM)||-192.62 JPY|
|Annual div (IAD)||--|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||--|
|Div ex-date||Sep 26 2014|
|Div pay-date||Dec 01 2014|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Aug 29 2016 03:30 BST.