- Hinkley approval set to boost reactor plans across UK
- Koreans near investment in new Cumbrian nuclear plant
- Kazuo Hirai, Sony - modernising a venerable brand
- Why EDF's Hinkley Point deal is potentially so lucrative
- EDF chief gave board two days to read Hinkley Point deal
- SoftBank: Waiting for the next 'big idea'
- World's biggest pension fund sues Toshiba
- Westinghouse deal is a welcome bright spot for Toshiba
- String of scandals puts Japanese investors on edge
- China's Midea makes offer for German robotics group Kuka
Toshiba Corp (6502:TYO) closed at 377.90, -1.25% below its 52-week high of 382.70, set on Oct 19, 2016.
155.00Feb 12 2016382.70Oct 19 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.59tn JPY|
|EPS (TTM)||-192.62 JPY|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Oct 24 2016 07:00 BST.