- SoftBank: Waiting for the next 'big idea'
- World's biggest pension fund sues Toshiba
- Westinghouse deal is a welcome bright spot for Toshiba
- String of scandals puts Japanese investors on edge
- China's Midea makes offer for German robotics group Kuka
- Toshiba taps new chief executive to steer turnround
- Curse of the salaryman
- Toshiba takes $2.3bn Westinghouse writedown
- Japan securities watchdog probes ex-Toshiba chief
- Toshiba/Hitachi: not so different
As of last trade,
Toshiba Corp (6502:TYO) traded at 266.60, 72.00% above the 52 week low of 155.00 set on Feb 12, 2016.
155.00Feb 12 2016399.10Aug 20 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.15tn JPY|
|EPS (TTM)||-196.2352 JPY|
|Annual div (IAD)||--|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||--|
|Div ex-date||Sep 26 2014|
|Div pay-date||Dec 01 2014|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Jul 28 2016 07:00 BST.