- Altice attacks French regulator over blocking SFR buyout
- Nokia identifies bigger savings in Alcatel deal
- Nokia sales slide 9% in first quarter
- ZTE shares fall 10% on fears of US charges
- Nokia cuts 1,300 jobs in Finland following Alcatel-Lucent deal
- Beware of buying in to the 'merger' euphemism
- Nokia chief Rajeev Suri warns of challenging start to new year
- Nokia shares slide as Samsung patent deal disappoints investors
- The stateless company plans a risky game
- Nokia gains control of Alcatel-Lucent following €15.6bn offer
Alcatel Lucent SA (ALU:PAR) closed at 3.50, -9.70% below its 52-week high of 3.88, set on Dec 02, 2015.
2.86Feb 12 20163.88Dec 02 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||12.39bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||0.4721 EUR|
Data delayed at least 30 minutes, as of Oct 21 2016 16:35 BST.